Minegenco is committed to delivering exceptional levels of safety and environmental performance for all stakeholders.
Minegenco has a unique mix of hands-on power and mining experience with a demonstrable track record in being able to deliver power projects in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, globally.
We understand that mine owners have a non-negotiable commitment to HSE and will ensure our projects meet or exceed your prescribed standards.
This implies that we aim to provide Tier 1 renewable and hybrid power plants that deliver reliable, clean and cost-efficient energy.
- Conduct our business in a healthy, safe and sustainable manner for the benefit of all our employees and stakeholders. We promote HSE outcomes as values rather than a priority.
- Treat all employees and stakeholders with dignity, care and respect and recognise achievements and promote successful outcomes of workgroups and individuals.
- Develop and implement management systems, which enable us to conduct our business responsibly and sustainably.
- Ensure every incident is promptly reported, objectively and thoroughly investigated to confirm all causes and contributing factors, then implement corrective and preventative actions to reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
- Comply with and strive to exceed all applicable legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Establish appropriate objectives and targets to improve our performance continually.